Resource and infrastructure constraints are hurdles challenging P&C insurance carriers of all sizes when considering mission-critical deployment of a modern, scalable core software solution.
Fortunately, there is the Adaptik Cloud. Developed by some of the top minds in the P&C insurance software space, the platform brings the robust functionality and scalability of Adaptik software to a secure cloud environment.
The Adaptik Cloud makes it possible for carriers to access flexible, rules-based property and casualty solutions without the need to scale internal data centers or increase IT bandwidth. As a result, even highly complex commercial, personal, specialty and workers’ comp lines become opportunities for sustainable profitability and growth.
Advanced Technology. Unparalleled Results.
Backed by Amazon’s Relational Database Service (RDS) using Oracle and utilizing Amazon EC2 virtual machines running JBoss EAP for J2EE and served through Amazon’s Elastic Load Balancer service, the Adaptik Cloud creates myriad benefits for P&C insurers:
- Quickly introduce new products or revise existing ones using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Streamline existing distribution channels or expand support to new ones
- Efficiently configure no-code or low-code integrations with third-party data services
- Scale to support almost any number of internal AND external users
- Provide unprecedented visibility into policy and underwriting workflows
Best of all, it can all be accomplished without the hassle of adding or maintaining hardware – allowing valuable technology personnel to focus on value-add activities.