Our software engineers use the latest tools to develop and deliver cutting edge applications to support the insurance industry. They are provided opportunities to influence design decisions and participate in all phases of development including production releases.
Key Job Activities Include:
- Develop new enhancements and fix production problems in a J2EE environment according to specifications
- Assist in definition and documentation of technical business requirements as required
- Develop programming specifications as required
- Participate in all phases of system life cycle from specification to testing
- Follow change management processes to assure high quality
- Provide software development support to consulting staff too triage, prioritize and resolve application issues identified by clients (both internal and external).
- Troubleshoot problems, analyze defects, develop software fixes, test, re-factor, and improve our suite of software products
- Work closely with other internal software development individuals or groups for knowledge transfer and collaboration
- Work with System Architects as the point-of-contact for all internal requests for assistance from outside the development organization