Bethlehem, PA – June 12, 2016 – Adaptik, a leading provider of innovative core solutions for P&C insurers, today announced their new solution Adaptik Billing.
Adaptik Billing is a new insurance billing solution that features everything insurers across North America love about the Adaptik Suite – intuitive user interface design, flexibility, ease of deployment, highly configurable integrations and rich functionality – in an entirely new paradigm.
Adaptik Billing enables P&C carriers to:
- Integrate with third-party systems and data repositories with unparalleled speed and ease
- Enjoy best-in-class usability, robust search capabilities and advanced reporting and analytics
- Automate processes throughout the billing lifecycle – lockbox, allocation, transfers, disbursements and write-offs
- Reduce billing leakage and collection time frames through sophisticated workflow and task management
- Support multiple currencies with automatic FX gain and loss adjustments
- Deliver timely and accurate information through comprehensive reports
“We are thrilled to introduce the Adaptik Billing insurance billing solution as the newest component of the Adaptik Suite,” said John Pettit, President and CEO of Adaptik. “Our goal has always been to deliver streamlined, easy-to-use and highly configurable solutions that serve as catalysts for positive change in a complex and ever-shifting market. Adaptik Billing is the logical extension of that vision. It’s a best-in-class solution that provides carriers with a fresh approach to meeting their billing challenges in an effective, sustainable fashion, while maintaining the robust functionality and simplicity our clients have grown to love.”
About Adaptik Corporation
Adaptik Corporation provides leading P&C insurance carriers with software solutions that empower them to efficiently handle their most vexing challenges. Adaptik offers policy administration and billing solutions designed to drive operational agility, simplify product implementations, improve speed-to-market and scale to support large numbers of users and high transaction volumes – regardless of the complexity of the product or line of business.
Founded in 2000 and based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Adaptik has been named a “Best Place to Work in PA” every year since 2010.